Just like every tree starts out as a seed, so too does our yoga. With time and practice, your yoga will grow from seedling, to sapling, all the way to a deep rooted tree!
I teach three levels of yoga depending on where you are at in your practice. No two students are at the same level of yoga and having a personal yoga teacher will help you find out where you are and help you find out where you want to grow.
Here’s a little guide to help you decide where you are at in your yoga path. Take some time to consider how long you have practiced yoga, what experience you have in a class setting, and what you would like to grow your yoga into.
If you are just beginning then you are at Seedling Yoga:
- Beginner Asana & Pranayama
- Beginner meditation techniques
- Key alignments of the body
- Lifestyle shifts
- $25 a session
If you have the foundations of yoga but are looking to add more to your practice, then you are at Sapling Yoga:
- Intermediate Asana & Pranayama
- Intermediate meditation techniques
- Core strengthening
- Journaling & personal reflection
- $35 a session
Having spent a few years in yoga but want to learn more about the lifestyle and philosophy more, than you are ready for Deep Roots Tree Yoga:
- Advanced Asana & Pranayama
- Advance meditation techniques
- Unification of breath and movement
- Taking yoga into everyday life
- Introduction into yoga philosophy and history
- $45 a session
If you are interested in Growing Your Yoga, please contact me from the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you!